Filed under: News, Buying, Celebrity Homes
By J. Williams
Location: Hollywood Hills, Calif.
Beds, Bath: 5, 4.25
Floor Area: 4,617 sq. ft.
Per the listing: “Built in 1926, designed by Hollywood’s Magic Castle creator Rollin B. Lane, this historic residence is the former estate of Oscar-winning actress Fay Bainter, and has been restored to reflect it’s original glamor along with the sophistication and advanced amenities of today. Features include: Impressive two-story entry leads to an expansive living room. Multi-tiered patios with panoramic views of the city skyline including Capitol Records and rolling canyons. Music room. Designer chefs kitchen. Family room. Original crown moldings and lighting. Beautifully restored hardwood floors. Glamorous master bath with his and hers dressing rooms and shoe closets. Two additional bedrooms upstairs, one down. Luxury one-bedroom guest apartment with office, culinary kitchen, spa bath and private entrance. Much more.”
Top to bottom, this one does it for us, but we were sold with the gold-tiled shower. Thanks to the photographer/Realtor for also including the pic of Hollywood and its many cranes.
See the listing for more details.
Find more homes for sale in Los Angeles, or search listings in your area.
This article was originally published on Curbed.
See more on Curbed:
5 Oscar Nominees Who Made Real Estate Headlines in 2012
Here’s a Look at ‘Bay View,’ Google’s Geeky New Home Base
Will the World’s Future City Be an Organism Built By Robots?
More on AOL Real Estate:
See celebrity real estate.
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 19, 2017SPECIAL REPORT: Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings, records show
- March 8, 2017ISIS claims deadly attack on Afghan military hospital
- March 9, 2017America’s engineers: Roads, rails, bridges crumbling before our eyes
- March 18, 201714 countries that are the most optimistic about the future
- March 7, 2017Khizr Khan won’t verify that his travel privileges are ‘under review’
- March 17, 2017Here’s a full list of the 552 RadioShack stores that are closing
- March 23, 2017These 4 charts break down the details behind Millennials living at home
- March 21, 2017Refinance rates slide for Tuesday
- March 15, 2017Woman burned after headphones explode while she slept on flight
- March 12, 2017Blizzard and winter storm watches issued for the Northeast ahead of Winter Storm Stella
- March 8, 2017Obama is reportedly ‘furious’ over Trump’s unsubstantiated wiretapping allegations
- March 14, 2017Top 10 states for low or no income tax
- March 8, 2017China proposes deal to ease tensions over North Korean missiles
- March 8, 2017GOP’s Obamacare repeal and replace plan could cost $600B
- March 21, 2017How to improve your home with your tax refund
- March 21, 2017The world’s healthiest people eat lots of pasta