Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
Kim Kardashian just sold her Beverly Hills home, so now it’s Kanye West’s turn. The Hollywood duo is clearly looking for bigger and better things, so West has re-listed his Hollywood Hills home to finally get out from underneath it once and for all, Trulia’s Luxe Living blog reported. West has tried before to sell the home (pictured above), to no avail. It was first on the market in 2010 for $3.995 million, but seeing as it didn’t win any buyers, the rapper is hoping a price cut will. His re-listed home is now going for $3.3 million
We’re confident that it’s just because West and Kardashian are moving into a new stage of life with a baby on the way, but he may also want out of this Los Angeles home because of some bad memories there. The home was burglarized last June while West was on tour in the U.K. It didn’t appear as though anything was stolen, but still, that’s enough to rattle anyone. The current listing is a bit camera-shy — with only two photos — and we’re guessing that the burglary might be a reason why previous photos were taken down.
According to Zillow, West bought the property for $1.75 million in 2003, so if he can unload it this time, he stands to make a healthy profit. The 4,214-square-foot home has three bedrooms, four bathrooms and some wild style. There’s cartoon art everywhere (including a really awkward statue of Buzz Lightyear), and don’t miss the aquarium wall in the bathroom. Yeah, that s–t crazy.
See more celebrity homes.
Find more homes for sale in Los Angeles, or search listings in your area.
Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman’s Beverly Hills Home Close to Being Sold?
Carly Simon’s New York City Home Gets Another Price Cut
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- August 18, 20173 Common Lease Violations Your Renters Will Definitely Make
- August 2, 2017Safety Checklist For Rental Properties
- July 21, 2017Landlord-Tenant Laws About Rights to Air Conditioning
- August 9, 2017Do Your Tenants Have Long-Term Guests?
- August 14, 2017My Tenant Has an Unauthorized Pet – Now What?
- July 31, 2017New Rental Laws for Connecticut Effective for 2017
- August 7, 2017Renter Quiz: What’s Your Dream Renter Score?
- July 28, 2017Should My Roommate and I Get Joint-Coverage Renters Insurance?
- August 4, 201710 Tips On Creating More Agile Property Management Teams
- July 24, 2017What is the Federal Fair Housing Act?
- July 25, 2017Allow Renters to Enter Account Info for Online Rent Payments – New Feature
- August 11, 20175 Dollar Store Decor Items Every Renter Needs
- August 15, 2017Responsible Ways to Host a Pool Party at Your Apartment Complex
- August 10, 2017Protecting Your Building from Elements that Can Make You Sick