Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
Kim Kardashian just sold her Beverly Hills home, so now it’s Kanye West’s turn. The Hollywood duo is clearly looking for bigger and better things, so West has re-listed his Hollywood Hills home to finally get out from underneath it once and for all, Trulia’s Luxe Living blog reported. West has tried before to sell the home (pictured above), to no avail. It was first on the market in 2010 for $3.995 million, but seeing as it didn’t win any buyers, the rapper is hoping a price cut will. His re-listed home is now going for $3.3 million
We’re confident that it’s just because West and Kardashian are moving into a new stage of life with a baby on the way, but he may also want out of this Los Angeles home because of some bad memories there. The home was burglarized last June while West was on tour in the U.K. It didn’t appear as though anything was stolen, but still, that’s enough to rattle anyone. The current listing is a bit camera-shy — with only two photos — and we’re guessing that the burglary might be a reason why previous photos were taken down.
According to Zillow, West bought the property for $1.75 million in 2003, so if he can unload it this time, he stands to make a healthy profit. The 4,214-square-foot home has three bedrooms, four bathrooms and some wild style. There’s cartoon art everywhere (including a really awkward statue of Buzz Lightyear), and don’t miss the aquarium wall in the bathroom. Yeah, that s–t crazy.
See more celebrity homes.
Find more homes for sale in Los Angeles, or search listings in your area.
Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman’s Beverly Hills Home Close to Being Sold?
Carly Simon’s New York City Home Gets Another Price Cut
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 8, 2017Give your house the Joanna Gaines look with these hacks
- March 30, 2017Marriott Rewards Premier joins the credit card bonus war with 100,000-point offer
- March 24, 2017NAHB: White House asked for our help to get Gorsuch on Supreme Court
- March 17, 2017Gorgeous model with “Cat Eye Syndrome” breaks barriers in the fashion world
- March 9, 2017Refinance rates move up for Thursday
- March 28, 2017Lending to Hispanics – a whole new ballgame
- March 8, 2017CIA contractors likely source of latest WikiLeaks release: US officials
- March 7, 2017Wildfires kill at least six across Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas
- March 30, 2017Yale University students create what they believe is the ultimate hangover cure
- March 16, 201710 ways to make your bed the most comfortable place to sleep
- March 29, 2017Freddie Mac: Affordability to hold back home sales in 2017
- March 29, 2017Pending home sales rebound to highest level in a year
- March 9, 2017‘Raw’ Is Not Well Done
- March 26, 2017‘Is he ready to apologize?’: Fox News anchor confronts Trump chief of staff over Obama wiretap claims
- March 19, 2017Republicans revamp health bill, boost benefits to older Americans
- March 22, 2017Here are the top 10 metros for single-family rental investors