Filed under: News
Tired of your boring, typical four-poster bed? Then this St. Helena, Calif., home might be for you: It boasts an open-air loggia with a hanging bed. That’s right, this bed is suspended from the ceiling from what looks like several ropes. You’ll never be bored in the bedroom again!
Floating bed and “sleeping tower” aside, the gorgeous 3,600-square-foot home in the Napa Valley also boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a guest suite with a balcony overlooking the courtyard, and a swimming pool. The home’s design strikes a beautiful balance between modernist, rustic and earthy, with clean lines and simple, functional decor combined with wood and stone elements. We were sold on the bed, but put it all together and you have the complete dream home! And it can be all yours for $3.95 million.
See the listing on Estately.
Find more homes for sale in St. Helena, Calif., or search listings in your area.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email email@example.com with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- August 11, 20175 Dollar Store Decor Items Every Renter Needs
- August 15, 2017Responsible Ways to Host a Pool Party at Your Apartment Complex
- July 24, 2017What is the Federal Fair Housing Act?
- August 9, 2017Do Your Tenants Have Long-Term Guests?
- July 21, 2017Landlord-Tenant Laws About Rights to Air Conditioning
- August 2, 2017Safety Checklist For Rental Properties
- August 10, 2017Protecting Your Building from Elements that Can Make You Sick
- July 25, 2017Allow Renters to Enter Account Info for Online Rent Payments – New Feature
- August 7, 2017Renter Quiz: What’s Your Dream Renter Score?
- August 18, 20173 Common Lease Violations Your Renters Will Definitely Make
- August 14, 2017My Tenant Has an Unauthorized Pet – Now What?
- August 4, 201710 Tips On Creating More Agile Property Management Teams
- July 28, 2017Should My Roommate and I Get Joint-Coverage Renters Insurance?
- July 31, 2017New Rental Laws for Connecticut Effective for 2017