Filed under: News
Tired of your boring, typical four-poster bed? Then this St. Helena, Calif., home might be for you: It boasts an open-air loggia with a hanging bed. That’s right, this bed is suspended from the ceiling from what looks like several ropes. You’ll never be bored in the bedroom again!
Floating bed and “sleeping tower” aside, the gorgeous 3,600-square-foot home in the Napa Valley also boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a guest suite with a balcony overlooking the courtyard, and a swimming pool. The home’s design strikes a beautiful balance between modernist, rustic and earthy, with clean lines and simple, functional decor combined with wood and stone elements. We were sold on the bed, but put it all together and you have the complete dream home! And it can be all yours for $3.95 million.
See the listing on Estately.
Find more homes for sale in St. Helena, Calif., or search listings in your area.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 7, 2018Best Property Management Conferences for Rental Professionals
- March 15, 2018Rental Listings IFrame – Add Rental Listings To Your Website
- February 26, 2018What To Do If You Are Getting Evicted
- February 28, 2018The True Cost of Renting an Apartment
- March 2, 2018How Well Do You Know Your Rental Market?
- February 21, 2018Landlords on Vacation? Yes, You Can!
- March 5, 2018The Facts About Fire Damage to Residential Properties
- March 14, 2018How to Deal with Bad Neighbors at Your Rental Property
- March 12, 20185 Things to Look for When Searching for a New Apartment
- March 16, 201810 Things Nightmare Tenants Will Do
- February 23, 2018Home Maintenance Tasks to Put on Your Spring To-Do List
- March 9, 20185 Ways to Set Yourself Up for Success as A New Landlord
- March 1, 2018Co-renters Now Have Access to the Tenant Portal – New Feature