Filed under: News
Tired of your boring, typical four-poster bed? Then this St. Helena, Calif., home might be for you: It boasts an open-air loggia with a hanging bed. That’s right, this bed is suspended from the ceiling from what looks like several ropes. You’ll never be bored in the bedroom again!
Floating bed and “sleeping tower” aside, the gorgeous 3,600-square-foot home in the Napa Valley also boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a guest suite with a balcony overlooking the courtyard, and a swimming pool. The home’s design strikes a beautiful balance between modernist, rustic and earthy, with clean lines and simple, functional decor combined with wood and stone elements. We were sold on the bed, but put it all together and you have the complete dream home! And it can be all yours for $3.95 million.
See the listing on Estately.
Find more homes for sale in St. Helena, Calif., or search listings in your area.
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 7, 2017Fed to make sequential hikes until ‘something breaks’: Gundlach
- March 22, 2017Couple makes gruesome discovery while walking along California river
- March 8, 2017Why Didn’t I Learn This in School: The Financed Family
- March 10, 2017The Easiest Tenant Lead Tracking Solution (that actually works!)
- March 25, 20178 of the most expensive real estate developments in American history
- March 13, 2017An intense cold snap turned this waterfront home into a striking ice castle
- March 8, 2017ISIS claims deadly attack on Afghan military hospital
- March 29, 2017Freddie Mac: Affordability to hold back home sales in 2017
- March 25, 2017Charter jobs touted by Trump were reportedly in works for years
- March 30, 2017The Most Important Tips For First-Time Landlords
- March 8, 2017JCPenney is shuttering 140 locations — See if your store is at risk
- March 24, 2017Placester continues growth with $50 million capital raise
- March 12, 2017Great news: Social Security won’t face any cuts next year
- March 24, 2017Trulia: Housing inventory tumbles to all-new low
- March 24, 201720 best-selling books of 2017 from Amazon (so far)
- March 24, 2017Here’s how much you have to earn to be considered middle class