Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
By Erika Riggs
Warm, inviting and impeccably styled and staged, it’s no surprise actress Katherine Heigl’s home snagged a buyer in just a few months — and for not that much less than their asking price. The Los Feliz home, shared by Heigl, her husband, country singer Josh Kelley, and their two daughters, was listed in late November 2012 for $2.659 million. Property records show that the couple sold the home for $2.622 million.
Heigl bought the home for $2.55 million on the heels of her marriage to Kelley in 2007. The actress is best-known for playing Dr. Izzie Stevens on “Grey’s Anatomy.” She has also had roles in the movies “Knocked Up,” “27 Dresses” and “Life as We Know It.”
The Southern colonial-style home has an entrance framed by white pillars and a cheerful red door. Inside, the house measures 3,690 square feet with 4 bedrooms, a chef’s kitchen and master suite with walk-in closet and “spa-style” bath. Neutral paint colors and dark hardwood floors keep the home classic. Outside, the property boasts orange trees, as well as a deck, patio and pool area with cabana. Heigl and Kelley formerly owned another place in Los Angeles that they sold in 2011 for $965,000.
Find homes for sale in Los Angeles, or search listings in your area.
See more on Zillow:
Alicia Keys Sells Glassy Manhattan Penthouse
Debra Messing’s Bel-Air Home Sale is a ‘Smash’ Hit
Mischa Barton’s Home Back on Market as Rental
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 15, 2017What happens when you go over your credit limit?
- March 9, 2017Removing the screws from your door could help stop a burglar from breaking in
- March 14, 2017Top 10 states for low or no income tax
- March 17, 2017Mortgage rates fall for Friday
- March 22, 2017Experts: Don’t read too deep into February’s existing home sales drop
- March 14, 2017Mortgage rates move higher for Tuesday
- March 17, 2017US issues warning against spring break travel to Mexico
- March 22, 2017North Korea missile test fails, US and South say, as tensions simmer
- March 8, 2017Give your house the Joanna Gaines look with these hacks
- March 23, 2017‘No deal’: Hardline conservatives threaten to sink ‘Trumpcare’ on its make-or-break day
- March 13, 2017These are the only vegetables you should buy frozen
- March 21, 2017Poll: 57% of Americans think Trump will affect their retirement strategy
- March 21, 2017How to improve your home with your tax refund
- March 22, 2017Costco now delivers to your door
- March 8, 2017The average salary of a millennial
- March 18, 2017Chuck Berry, rock n’ roll legend, dies at 90