Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
We were getting worried that glamour Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas had dropped off the face of the earth. (Come on, what was the last notable movie either of them did?) But we realize it’s because, like our girl Taylor, they’ve been keeping busy with real estate.
The Oscar-winning couple have thrown their stunning harborside villa in Bermuda onto the market for a whopping $28,000 a month. The home served as their primary residence from 2002-2009 and we guess that now they’ve found some other glorious tropical island digs in which to lay their heads.
The 3-acre property boasts a 7,381-square-foot main house and a guest cottage, a fruit grove, a tennis court and a “secret garden with a hot tub.” Uh, say what? Who’s got a loose $28K they’d like to lend us?
Bermuda Realty has the listing. Thanks to our pals at Curbed for the tip!
Mischa Barton Turns Beverly Hills Home Into a Rental
Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman’s Beverly Hills Home Close to Being Sold?
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 14, 2018Facebook bans far-right group Britain First
- March 14, 2018Rot lurks in golden city as Putin’s election looms
- February 23, 2018Home Maintenance Tasks to Put on Your Spring To-Do List
- March 1, 2018Co-renters Now Have Access to the Tenant Portal – New Feature
- March 5, 2018The Facts About Fire Damage to Residential Properties
- February 26, 2018What To Do If You Are Getting Evicted
- March 12, 20185 Things to Look for When Searching for a New Apartment
- March 2, 2018How Well Do You Know Your Rental Market?
- March 14, 2018How to Deal with Bad Neighbors at Your Rental Property
- February 28, 2018The True Cost of Renting an Apartment
- March 7, 2018Best Property Management Conferences for Rental Professionals
- March 16, 201810 Things Nightmare Tenants Will Do
- February 21, 2018Landlords on Vacation? Yes, You Can!
- March 9, 20185 Ways to Set Yourself Up for Success as A New Landlord
- March 15, 2018Rental Listings IFrame – Add Rental Listings To Your Website