Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
We were getting worried that glamour Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas had dropped off the face of the earth. (Come on, what was the last notable movie either of them did?) But we realize it’s because, like our girl Taylor, they’ve been keeping busy with real estate.
The Oscar-winning couple have thrown their stunning harborside villa in Bermuda onto the market for a whopping $28,000 a month. The home served as their primary residence from 2002-2009 and we guess that now they’ve found some other glorious tropical island digs in which to lay their heads.
The 3-acre property boasts a 7,381-square-foot main house and a guest cottage, a fruit grove, a tennis court and a “secret garden with a hot tub.” Uh, say what? Who’s got a loose $28K they’d like to lend us?
Bermuda Realty has the listing. Thanks to our pals at Curbed for the tip!
Mischa Barton Turns Beverly Hills Home Into a Rental
Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman’s Beverly Hills Home Close to Being Sold?
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 20, 2017Mortgage rates move lower for Monday
- March 3, 2017Mortgage rates increase for Friday
- March 24, 2017NAHB: White House asked for our help to get Gorsuch on Supreme Court
- March 20, 2017Do you really want to own a second home?
- March 22, 2017Here are the top 10 metros for single-family rental investors
- March 24, 2017Value of housing market hits 10-year high
- March 24, 2017Suburbs once again outgrowing cities after 10-year pause
- March 22, 2017Existing home sales come down off 10-year high
- March 23, 2017Despite drop in pending home sales, California Realtors positive on spring-buying season
- March 22, 2017Millennials would really prefer to live in these 10 cities
- March 22, 2017Experts: Don’t read too deep into February’s existing home sales drop
- March 24, 2017Trulia: Housing inventory tumbles to all-new low
- March 22, 2017HGTV gives hit ‘Fixer Upper’ a spinoff, finds ‘Flip or Flop’ solution
- March 19, 2017Top 5 places to live in Central Florida
- March 6, 2017Robert Osborne, Host Of Turner Classic Movies, Dies At 84
- March 23, 2017Mortgage rates dip for Thursday