Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
We were getting worried that glamour Hollywood couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas had dropped off the face of the earth. (Come on, what was the last notable movie either of them did?) But we realize it’s because, like our girl Taylor, they’ve been keeping busy with real estate.
The Oscar-winning couple have thrown their stunning harborside villa in Bermuda onto the market for a whopping $28,000 a month. The home served as their primary residence from 2002-2009 and we guess that now they’ve found some other glorious tropical island digs in which to lay their heads.
The 3-acre property boasts a 7,381-square-foot main house and a guest cottage, a fruit grove, a tennis court and a “secret garden with a hot tub.” Uh, say what? Who’s got a loose $28K they’d like to lend us?
Bermuda Realty has the listing. Thanks to our pals at Curbed for the tip!
Mischa Barton Turns Beverly Hills Home Into a Rental
Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman’s Beverly Hills Home Close to Being Sold?
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- August 4, 201710 Tips On Creating More Agile Property Management Teams
- July 21, 2017Landlord-Tenant Laws About Rights to Air Conditioning
- July 19, 2017The Dos and Don’ts of a Tenant Interview
- August 2, 2017Safety Checklist For Rental Properties
- August 9, 2017Do Your Tenants Have Long-Term Guests?
- July 24, 2017What is the Federal Fair Housing Act?
- August 11, 20175 Dollar Store Decor Items Every Renter Needs
- August 14, 2017My Tenant Has an Unauthorized Pet – Now What?
- July 31, 2017New Rental Laws for Connecticut Effective for 2017
- August 10, 2017Protecting Your Building from Elements that Can Make You Sick
- August 15, 2017Responsible Ways to Host a Pool Party at Your Apartment Complex
- July 28, 2017Should My Roommate and I Get Joint-Coverage Renters Insurance?
- July 25, 2017Allow Renters to Enter Account Info for Online Rent Payments – New Feature
- August 7, 2017Renter Quiz: What’s Your Dream Renter Score?