Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes, Selling
Our favorite former “Baywatch” stud David Hasselhoff dove into the real estate market not long ago, putting his Encino, Calif., house on the market for $3.795 million in November. It’s taken a little time for the Hoff to get a bite, but his luxe home has finally come under contract, according to Trulia. And, hey, he might even get a little extra cash from the deal. He bought the place all the way back in 1991 for $2.975 million.
No reports yet on the buyer, but hats off to them. Hasselhoff’s stunning home boasts a spa, a tennis court, a pool (with a diving board, water slide and adjoining grotto), a gymnasium, a library and a pub room. Though the home has great bones, Hoff’s decor is a little questionable. (Is that a seat upholstered in badger pelts?)
We still dig it, though, particularly if it comes with the complete collection of “Baywatch” in Hasselhoff’s home office. Hope the new owner enjoys that! So what’s next for Hasselhoff now that his home is out from under him? He’s apparently planning to save a portion of the Berlin Wall from demolition. Be that hero, Hoff.
Find other homes for sale in Encino, Calif., or search listings in your area.
Pamela Anderson Selling Malibu Home Amid Money Problems
John Legend’s Thai-Inspired Hollywood Mansion
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 1, 2018Co-renters Now Have Access to the Tenant Portal – New Feature
- March 2, 2018How Well Do You Know Your Rental Market?
- March 14, 2018How to Deal with Bad Neighbors at Your Rental Property
- February 23, 2018Home Maintenance Tasks to Put on Your Spring To-Do List
- March 7, 2018Best Property Management Conferences for Rental Professionals
- March 9, 20185 Ways to Set Yourself Up for Success as A New Landlord
- March 15, 2018Rental Listings IFrame – Add Rental Listings To Your Website
- February 21, 2018Landlords on Vacation? Yes, You Can!
- March 16, 201810 Things Nightmare Tenants Will Do
- March 12, 20185 Things to Look for When Searching for a New Apartment
- March 5, 2018The Facts About Fire Damage to Residential Properties
- February 28, 2018The True Cost of Renting an Apartment
- February 26, 2018What To Do If You Are Getting Evicted