Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes, Selling
Our favorite former “Baywatch” stud David Hasselhoff dove into the real estate market not long ago, putting his Encino, Calif., house on the market for $3.795 million in November. It’s taken a little time for the Hoff to get a bite, but his luxe home has finally come under contract, according to Trulia. And, hey, he might even get a little extra cash from the deal. He bought the place all the way back in 1991 for $2.975 million.
No reports yet on the buyer, but hats off to them. Hasselhoff’s stunning home boasts a spa, a tennis court, a pool (with a diving board, water slide and adjoining grotto), a gymnasium, a library and a pub room. Though the home has great bones, Hoff’s decor is a little questionable. (Is that a seat upholstered in badger pelts?)
We still dig it, though, particularly if it comes with the complete collection of “Baywatch” in Hasselhoff’s home office. Hope the new owner enjoys that! So what’s next for Hasselhoff now that his home is out from under him? He’s apparently planning to save a portion of the Berlin Wall from demolition. Be that hero, Hoff.
Find other homes for sale in Encino, Calif., or search listings in your area.
Pamela Anderson Selling Malibu Home Amid Money Problems
John Legend’s Thai-Inspired Hollywood Mansion
Elvis Presley’s Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 20, 2017Do you really want to own a second home?
- March 22, 2017Millennials would really prefer to live in these 10 cities
- March 21, 2017The cost of living in San Francisco is so high, a tech company is paying workers $10,000 to leave
- March 20, 2017Uber president Jeff Jones quits, deepening turmoil
- March 22, 2017Experts: Don’t read too deep into February’s existing home sales drop
- March 24, 2017Placester continues growth with $50 million capital raise
- March 24, 2017NAHB: White House asked for our help to get Gorsuch on Supreme Court
- March 25, 2017Trump’s childhood home in New York City just sold for $2.1 million — take a look inside
- March 24, 2017Suburbs once again outgrowing cities after 10-year pause
- March 24, 2017Value of housing market hits 10-year high
- March 23, 2017Despite drop in pending home sales, California Realtors positive on spring-buying season
- March 22, 2017Existing home sales come down off 10-year high
- March 24, 2017Trulia: Housing inventory tumbles to all-new low
- March 22, 2017Here are the top 10 metros for single-family rental investors
- March 20, 2017Mortgage rates move lower for Monday
- March 6, 2017Mortgage rates increase for Monday