Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
We’ll let Larry David be the one to curb his enthusiasm because we can’t hide our excitement over his newly listed Pacific Palisades home. Though David plays a grouch on his sitcom, “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” his 10,000-square-foot house in this ritzy Los Angeles neighborhood is a rather soft “fairytale home” exuding warmth. As Realtor.com puts it, this is the perfect opportunity for the buyer to become “master of their domain” — for $15 million. (Good thing funnyman David can take a joke because you could riff on this place for days.)
According to The Real Estalker, David’s seven-bedroom, 10-bathroom compound is the product of three purchases that he made in the 1990s. The main house has grand fireplaces in the living room, dining room and kitchen. The master suite has a large deck from which you can take in unparalleled ocean views, not to mention the property’s large backyard with glimmering pool. There’s a gym and playroom, too. A separate guesthouse has yet another fireplace in case there aren’t too many for you in the main house.
Yep, that’s what being the co-creator of one of the most famous sitcoms in TV history, “Seinfeld,” gets you. Curbed also threw out a pretty fun fact about David’s home: It’s exactly one mile from Jeff and Susie’s house on “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” a home that happened to have been on the market in 2011.
See the listing for more details.
Find more homes for sale in Pacific Palisades, Calif., or search listings in your area.
Floor Plans of TV Homes: Brandi Roberts Re-Creates the ‘Friends’ Apartment and More
R. Kelly’s Estate Goes Back to Bank in Foreclosure Auction
NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch’s $2.8 Million Condo Hits the Market
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 24, 2017NAHB: White House asked for our help to get Gorsuch on Supreme Court
- March 22, 2017Experts: Don’t read too deep into February’s existing home sales drop
- March 22, 2017CoreLogic: Paying cash for houses lowest in nearly 10 years
- March 24, 2017Value of housing market hits 10-year high
- March 24, 2017Trulia: Housing inventory tumbles to all-new low
- March 23, 2017Despite drop in pending home sales, California Realtors positive on spring-buying season
- March 22, 2017Here are the top 10 metros for single-family rental investors
- March 23, 2017These 4 charts break down the details behind Millennials living at home
- March 20, 2017Do you really want to own a second home?
- March 22, 2017Existing home sales come down off 10-year high
- March 24, 2017Suburbs once again outgrowing cities after 10-year pause
- March 22, 2017Millennials would really prefer to live in these 10 cities
- March 14, 2017White House: Trump paid $38 million in taxes on more than $150 million in income
- March 15, 2017Trump reacts to speculation he leaked his own tax return: ‘Certainly not from the White House’
- March 24, 2017Mortgage rates drop for Friday
- March 23, 2017U-Shaped skyscraper proposed for NYC to be ‘World’s Longest Building’