Filed under: News, Celebrity Homes
By Amy Schellenbaum
Real estate aficionados Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have just listed yet another of their properties, this time a fairly unassuming penthouse in Beverly Hills, asking $899,000.
It’s a drop in the bucket for the couple, who, reminder, just laid down $26 million for a John Saladino-designed villa in Montecito, Calif., and, prior to that, sold their Beverly Hills mansion to Ryan Seacrest for a tidy $37 million. The relatively low price indicates that the unit could have been bought for family or staff.
DeGeneres and De Rossi bought the 1,683-square-foot corner penthouse — a two-bedroom that comes with a laundry list of condo amenities, including a doorman, valet parking, gym, and sauna — in April 2010 for $835,000. Sadly, interior shots are nigh-nonexistent, but here’s a consolation prize: have a look at the couple’s antiques-filled, eight-cabin horse estate in L.A., right this way.
See more on Curbed:
German Power Plant Goes Incognito as a Garden Hedge
Composer John Philip Sousa’s Former Home Relisted for $28.9M
Here, Have a Look at Atlanta’s Most Utterly Insane Beds
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Latest Related Posts on AtHomeSense.com
- March 20, 2017Do you really want to own a second home?
- March 24, 2017NAHB: White House asked for our help to get Gorsuch on Supreme Court
- March 22, 2017Millennials would really prefer to live in these 10 cities
- March 24, 2017Placester continues growth with $50 million capital raise
- March 8, 2017GOP’s Obamacare repeal and replace plan could cost $600B
- March 23, 2017Refinance rates slide for Thursday
- March 24, 2017Trulia: Housing inventory tumbles to all-new low
- March 17, 2017Mortgage rates fall for Friday
- March 23, 2017These 4 charts break down the details behind Millennials living at home
- March 19, 2017Top 5 places to live in Central Florida
- March 22, 2017CoreLogic: Paying cash for houses lowest in nearly 10 years
- March 20, 2017Mortgage rates move lower for Monday
- March 23, 2017Despite drop in pending home sales, California Realtors positive on spring-buying season
- March 16, 2017Benchmark mortgage rate slides for Thursday
- March 24, 2017Mortgage rates drop for Friday
- March 21, 2017Refinance rates slide for Tuesday