At Home Sense Advertising Policy – effective 1/01/2010
The following guidelines govern various aspects of advertising within the Professional Support Services network of Web sites (the “Sites”). Professional Support Services has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising and promotion on the Sites. Professional Support Services may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
1. Professional Support Services has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising and promotion that will be accepted and displayed on the Sites. The presence of an ad on our Sites or in e-mail communications does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. Professional Support Services is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party advertisements.
2. Professional Support Services will not accept advertising that, in our sole opinion, is not in good taste. We will not permit the placement of a) advertising for illegal or objectionable products or services, or b) advertising that is offensive to any individual or group of individuals based on age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
3. Advertising will not be accepted if it promotes any of the following: firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
4. Professional Support Services recognizes and maintains a separation between advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. Advertising content on the Sites is clearly labeled as such. Sponsored areas are also labeled, and the sponsoring organizations are identified.
5. Professional Support Services retains the exclusive right to determine the way in which any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on the Sites. We may display search results based on monetary incentives provided by advertisers.
6. Various Sites may identify users by log in, cookies, or other Web identifiers. When applicable, pages, advertisements, and other content may be customized to provide content of interest.
7. Professional Support Services reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove any advertising from our Sites for any reason at any time. We will provide reasonable notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising.
9. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations. If Professional Support Services becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation, or of this Policy, we may remove the advertising.
10. No advertising shall be permitted that may injure the good name or reputation of Professional Support Services or its family of brands.